Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary DH!

My blog boring? Hah! I'll show you! The BMB went out for dinner last night to Applebee's and I have to say that it just gets better everytime! The highlight of the night was when we got to see video of one of the BMB's DH hiney! It was hilarious! That girl is crazy...but a lot of fun too! Did I really almost think I was getting a tattoo? DH would KILL ME!!!!!

So, today is our anniversary and we are planning on doing 9 holes of golf followed by a couple of cocktails at Shanghai Red's and then maybe....boomchickawaawaa....I'll have to keep the level of alcohol consumption at a minimum for that. We might also visit another BM at workk for some cherry bombs. When Ava and I got home from our playdate this afternoon..DH had beautiful red roses waiting for me on the table. My favorite! He is so thoughtful.

Off I go to dust the cobwebs off of the golf clubs......

No comments: