Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I hate spending money

So I dont know what has happened to me because I could spend money like it was going out of style! I went to TJ Maxx today and was going back and forth about spending $21.99 for a bra. I used to spend $45-$50 each for bras at VS. Those days are long gone. I decided that it had a nice fit and so that was justification enough to go ahead with the purchase..but geesh it's not even fun anymore.

Now our 1 year old laptop (Dell...dont ever buy one) has bit the dust and it is only three weeks out of warranty. That really bites the big one. Im upstairs in the attic on our old computer. My hubby has just bought a new harddrive (because that's what he thinks the problem is) online where it will take three days to be delivered. I am such a want it now person that that feels like two weeks to me. I have some really cute pictures to post on here...but its gonna have to wait until that harddrive shows up...grrr......

Another thing I am having a hard time spending money on lately is groceries! Umm..how do I run in for a few things and come out spending $50.00?? I wish that I could coupon, but I cant justify spending the $1.50 for the newspaper because then are you really saving any money? How did I become so cheap you ask? I married a German! Dont get me wrong, I love to find a bargain..but I dont find them that often and wonder if its really worth the time and effort to go scouring for the deals.

No comments: